Important notice

The Embassy of Palestine in Ukraine presents its compliments to the members of Palestinian community and students, and would like to draw attention to the following!

Taking into consideration that a number of the Embassy employees are infected with the Corona virus, the mechanism for receiving visitors has been changed. It is necessary to agree upon the appointment beforehand via phone.

Moreover, we apologize for not allowing the visitors to enter the Embassy premises due to the difficult circumstances mentioned above. All the documents will be received according to a prior appointment at the entrance to the Embassy premises (ground floor). ​​

The working hours of the Consular section will last from 11:00 a.m. to 14:00 p.m. every working day (from Monday till Friday), except for weekend (Saturday and Sunday).

To schedule an appointment, please call the following numbers:



The Embassy of Palestine wishes peace to all the members of our community and students, as well as staying safe under the protection of God.

We appreciate your understanding and cooperation!


  • Applications for issuance and renewal of Palestinian passports
  • Ratification of certificates, official documents and power of attorney
  • Certificates of prolongation of Palestinian passports
  • Proof of Palestinian citizenship
  • Powers of attorney

Documents issued in Ukraine that need to be used in Palestine must be legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine

Documents issued in Palestine that need to be used in Ukraine must be legalized by the Palestinian Ministry of Foreign Affairs & Expatriates, then authenticated by the Embassy of the State of Palestine

Such documents include:

  • Birth certificates
  • Marriage certificates
  • Divorce certificates
  • Educational certificates from schools and universities
  • Powers of attorney
  • Commercial documents

Passport Renewal

The Embassy of the State of Palestine sends passport applications to the Palestinian Ministry of Interior in Ramallah, the West Bank. Upon receiving the new passports, the Embassy delivers them to their respective holders.

Power of Attorney

Wakalah – made to a nominated person in Palestine to deal with personal matters such as divorce, marriage, financial issues, renewal and issuing of passports or property matters may be arranged at the Consular Section of the Embassy. The applicant needs to visit the Embassy with original identification documents and the name and ID documents of his/her nominee.

  • Power of Attorney concerning land matters such as purchase or sale are subject to strict regulations.

Opening Hours

The Consular Section receives visitors by appointment on week days, except for public holidays,  from 10:00 to 14:00.

  • For appointments, please call Consular Section: +380930651589.
  • Please send your inquiries to Email: